* Please note- colors may vary on computer and phone screens*
You are purchasing a plastisol screen print transfer. This can go on any material and any colored shirt.
You MUST have a heat press to apply.
1. Do NOT cover the screen with Teflon or any other cover type material.
2. Set heat press to 350-385*F. You may need to use a heat gun to make sure your temperature is accurate.
3. You will need to use HEAVY pressure while pressing these screens. (8-9 manual. 60 psi automatic)
4. Press the screen for 10 seconds and open the press and hot peel the transfer.
In order to know these are applied properly, you must be able to see the shirt fabric lines through the shirt.