*Please note- colors may vary on computer and phone screens*
You are purchasing a puff screen print transfer, not a completed shirt. This can go on any material and any colored shirt.
You MUST have a heat press to apply.
1. Do NOT cover the screen with Teflon or any other cover type material.
2. Set heat press to 350* F. You may need to use a heat gun to make sure your temperature is accurate.
3. You will need to use HEAVY pressure while pressing these screens. (8-9 manual. 60 psi automatic)
4. Press the screen for 7 seconds and open the press and hot peel the transfer.
These are instructions from the Manufacturer and
have worked for me personally!
1. Wait 24-48 hours to wash after pressed!
2. Turn inside out and machine was cold.
3. HANG DRY- Do NOT put in the dryer